Engage with Partners in Experience Cloud to close deals faster. All Squivr Components are now available for use in Experience Cloud and are configured the same way you can currently configure them in the Lightning Experience.
Below are some tips for configuring Squivr in Experience Cloud:
- When adding a Squivr Component in Experience Cloud, be sure you create a new Object Page, if a specific Object Page does not already exist, for where the component lives. If you do not do this, the Component will show on every Record Detail page in Experience Cloud while only properly working on the Objects it is configured for.
- Squivr respects Salesforce Permissions. For Partner Users to have full access to view what exists, the Salesforce Sharing Settings will need to be updated to give Read or Read/Write Access to the External Users.
Note: As of release Version 1.56, the Squivr package does not contain a Permission Set that's compatible with External Users. Additional Permission Sets will be introduced in a future release. In the meantime, the workaround is:
- Clone the Squivr permission set
- From the cloned permission set, navigate to Object Settings
- Remove the View All/Modify All permission from the Squivr objects (there are 7 objects)
This will be the Permission Set you'll want to assign to any External Users