Thank you for installing Squivr. If you encounter any unexpected problems please contact email@example.com
- Salesforce Enterprise Edition or above
- Salesforce Lightning with MyDomains deployed (required for custom Lightning Components) Classic can be supported via Lightning-Out but technical assistance may be required
The Squivr package contains a Lightning Application for Quick Start and the Org Chart and Timeline Lightning Components. Org Chart Component supports Account Lightning Pages and Timeline supports any Custom or Standard Object which supports Salesforce Activity.
- Log out of any Salesforce Org which is not the Org you wish to install in
- Navigate to the Squivr AppExchange listing by clicking here, searching on the AppExchange or Contact Us at https://squivr.com
- Click the “Get It Now” button on the AppExchange listing
- Click “Login” button to log in with your Salesforce credentials as an Admin in the Org you wish to install in - be careful not to select the wrong user or Org
- Select if the Org is a Sandbox or Production Org
- On the “Confirm Installation Details” dialogue - verify the username, email and contact details that were extracted from your Salesforce User
- Check the Agree to the Salesforce Terms and Conditions checkbox and click “Confirm and Install” button
- Choose the Install for Admins Only option and click the “Install” button. Non-Admins will be granted access via a Squivr Permission Set
- Salesforce will send you an email when the package is ready to configure
Note: Salesforce My Domain is required for setup. Please leverage the following Salesforce article to set up My Domains. Org Chart and Timeline are designed to be used in the Lightning Experience UI.